I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Inspired By Caroline

If God were to ask you, "What did you do with the quarantine?" 

I love that HE was guiding me every step of the way.  I had moments of anxiety and discouragement, but as a child of GOD, the Holy Spirit is the voice of truth and God kept reminding me of His truth!  Nothing catches Him off guard and everything is under His Sovereign control. Breathe in...breathe out...#S-E-L-A-H... 

LORD God I Praise You that I was never alone.

I may have been sheltered in place, but we were always together.

I thank You for Your continued provisions.

I thank You for my prayer walks.

I thank You for gospel tracks.

I thank You for some public restrooms.

I thank You for the grocery stores.

I thank You for the pharmacy.

I thank You for Walmart.

I thank You for my ministry mobile.

I thank You for allowing me to help my family.

I thank You for discretionary income.

I thank You for the prayer visits.

I thank You for people who really pray.

I thank You for the nine.

I thank You for outdoor fellowship.

I thank You for Shirley.

I thank You for phone love-Patricia, Maxine and many more.

I thank You for Mother Williams and her 95th b-day!

I thank You for keeping my parents.

I thank You for the #grangirl's dad.

I thank You for travel mercies.

I thank You for the gift of YOUR Word.

I thank You for strong men of God.

I thank You for on-line sermons.

I thank You for worship music.

I thank You for the ability to be still.

I thank You for my health.

I thank You for friendships that exalt YOU!

I thank You for godly social media.

I thank You for giving me #truth.

I thank You for the freedom to turn the news and noise off!

I thank You for hearing my prayers.

I thank You for wiping my tears.

I thank You for greeting cards.

I thank You for stamps.

I thank You for the bird's song.

I thank You for rest.

I thank You for self-discipline.

I thank You for postal workers.

I thank You for medical personnel.

I thank You for first responders.

I thank You for essential workers.

I thank You for truck drivers.

I thank You for farmers.

I thank You for teachers that care.

I thank You for good neighbors.

I thank You for the gift to walk.

I thank You for those who LOVE Jesus!

I thank You for working in ways I cannot see.

I thank You for the moving of the Spirit.

I thank You for the gospel message.

I thank You that I can hear.

I thank You for the gift of sight.

I thank You for the ability to take photos.

I thank You for those who received salvation.

I thank You for the weddings that took place..

I thank You for those who received employment.

I thank You for good health reports. 

I thank You I still get to live here.

I thank You for #all of my corona-coins.

I thank You for being so steadfast and faithful in my life.

I thank You for every fresh W-O-R-D!

Father God I pray for every loss, every soul that left this earth and everyone who was grief-stricken and is grieving, and those who will grieve.  I especially pray for the souls who perished without a Savior.  I pray in Jesus' name, that in the land of the living...those who are still here and the loved ones and friendships that did not pass from this Virus, I pray that they would look to YOU and seek the gift You offer through You Son's sacrifice.  I pray that they would repent, call on the Lord Jesus and be saved and come into the family of God and be assured eternal life in Your Kingdom when they die.  I pray for every person that I was able to witness to during this pandemic.  I even still, pray for all those men and women that I've witnessed to during my Akron prayer walks and the people whom YOU have placed in my path to tell them about the #goodnews, heaven and hell, sin and forgiveness.  In the Precious name of Your Son, AMEN!

Lord God even if we get "nothing" else, YOU gave us Jesus.

John 3:16-21