I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Another Note of Thanks

Father I’m sitting here by the balcony door being reminded of how you know me. You know that I am introverted. You moved me to a spot where I would not be alone or lonely. In the physical sense. I know that Jesus is with me wherever I go and I know that I am filled with the Holy Spirit. I am sitting here and I see the beautiful waves and I hear them also. When I glance at this view, I see an array of beautiful clouds. I see sailboats and I see birds flying high. Sometimes I even see the belly of the bird. Sometimes I see the blue Herron.

I see people walking up and down the boardwalk. I see people fishing on the pier. Right now there are three children running up and down the pier. Sometimes I see dog walkers. Sometimes I see people from church. When I pull back from the balcony, I can sit in a certain chair and just see people walking up and down the boardwalk. I see people fishing on the pier. Right now there are three children running up and down the pier. Sometimes I see dog walkers. Sometimes I see people from church. When I pull back, I can sit in a certain chair and just see waves and nothing or no one else. You have put me in a place where I can engage or disengage.

I said the other night and it is no secret to you. It sounds very selfish, but I love this time of the year. Little to no noise. No farmers market, no food trucks, no band or festivals. No loud talking, no curse words, no alcoholics and no arguments. This time of the year, things begin to wind down. No beach goers and no rebels. Just waves! A symphony of waves. I remember when I first moved here, as I was walking towards the back of the bedroom each and every night I would feel kind of sad because I could not hear the waves. Then I remembered a book that I read when I was living in Waldorf. And she shared that she was single and divorced and she'd always wanted a fireplace in her bedroom but cannot afford one. So she put her bed in the living room by the fireplace. And that’s what I did after I got my new bed. I put my bed in the living room so that I could hear the waves as I fell asleep. That was a season of life for me. And now, the bed is back in the bedroom and I have the wave app. Lol

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you again.

Eternally yours and eternally grateful...