I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Thursday, April 23, 2020

As Of Late #PRAISE

My John 1:7 ministry began last January, (2019) and because of HIS Holy Spirit it still continues.  Father God I PRAISE You because it is so not me!

COVID-19 Gospel #Seeds: Titus, Dominic, Katie, Ashton, Dillion, Timothy, Allen, Teresa, Valerie, Sydney, Caroline, Kyle, Ben, Tom, Charmaine, Kaylee, Sofie, Rommy, Zach, Jaylyn, Ms. Connie, Kevin, his son, Nicholas, Teresa, Baily, Harrison, Carson, Laura, Ashley, Joe, Mike, Paul, Gayle, Allen, Quaqinn, Lady of Charity, Evan, Alex and his wife, Laveda, Veronica, Christ, Dave, Betsy while walking with her family, three teens walking the boardwalk at night, two 13 year old girls walking the boardwalk...their grandparents are believer's but they aren't... (Sad FACE) Lord Jesus, please take all of these seeds and grow them as ONLY YOU CAN!  Plant them, water them and manifest them for Your Glory and Your Kingdom!

Jesus You know that I encountered these people during my prayer walks, at McDonald's, Dairy Freeze, NB Ice Cream Shop, Giant Food, some in the parking lots, bus stops and Roland's.  Maybe a few while getting an oil change, at the airport or drive thru.  You know that usually, my first instinct is hesitation.  AND then, the Holy Spirit nudges me and gives me the right words for the right circumstances and WOW GOD!  You are something else!   What an #adventure!

Previous Gospel Seeds:
Sandy, Carrie, Mike, Laura, Eric, Joe, Mike, Noah, Keith, Dovetta, Kendra, Kendra, Nolan, Ester, Eureaka, Ryan, Omega, Donnie, Ashley, Katie, Patrick, Australian Guests, Deont'e, Michael, Stephanie, Heather, Cora, Sylvia, Glenda, Kendra, Colin, Judy and her son, Anthony, JT, Demitri, Nate, Brandy, Emma, Dawn, Zach, Rex, Cheryl, Benjamin, Ghana, Bosomdo, Shama, Tia, Kell, Noland, Cheryl, Rex, Benjamin, Dylan, Aiden, Matthew, Nate...

Excerpt from the Parable of the Sower:  "When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart.  This is the seed sown along the path.  The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy.  But since they have no root, they last only a short time.  When trouble or persecution comes because of the world, they quickly fall away.  The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful.  But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it.  This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown."  Matthew 13:19-23.

Father God, daily I pray to submit myself to You.  I pray that You will have Your way and order my steps.  I pray for humility.  I pray to be a willing vessel.  I pray to be obedient.  I pray to be effective.  I pray to be loving.  I pray to be kind.  I pray to be attentive.  I pray to be a light.  I pray to speak the truth in love.  I pray to be someone who points others to Christ Jesus and His mercy, grace, oh so redeeming, cleansing, transforming blood!  I pray that when I depart from their presence, that person while ponder:  "Who is this Jesus who "supposedly" died for me?  And with that life changing question, they would come to the TRUTH that He is the way, the truth and the life and that no one goes to the Father except through His Son.

Please, I pray, in Jesus' name.  Amen!

I pray they would discover this truth, embrace it, apply it to their lives and live it out, day after day!