I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Thursday, October 22, 2020

IN JESUS' NAME: Ezekiel 36:25-28

Father God praying for someone to have a heart transplant is so NOT a generic prayer to you! I say that because I am asking the God of all creation to take out #their stony heart and to give #them a heart of flesh and to put your spirit in #them. Then I’m asking that you would give #them ears to hear what the Holy Spirit is saying. I’m asking that you would give #them eyes to see what Jesus sees, as we walk this earth! We can see with the natural eye or we can say, “Lord help me to see what you see” and then have His compassion and act accordingly… In Jesus' name this is my prayer for your church and for the lost. When I pray their/them, only You know! Amen!

You said when the righteous cry out you would heart them and you also said that the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.  You know my prayer lists for the lost and you know my heart for the global church.  Please hear me and answer me.

Love, Princess Bride

"I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you for all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God."