I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Monday, July 16, 2018

Starbucks PRAISE

It's never about me. After leaving my daughters house, I was trying to figure out where could I meet my son. We had an appointment but we were going to meet halfway, so I suggested the Starbucks. I know that he loves their coffee…

I gave him my credit card and told him to purchase whatever he wanted… And then I went to the restroom to powder my nose. LOL I knew that there was a penny in there somewhere with my name on it. As I came out, and approach my son, I told him just that. And I started bragging on my King and...Lo and behold, there was a penny on the floor under the register.

I'm such a little kid, as I yelled "I told you so!" And then looked again, and there was another one just a little to the right. I held everyone's attention and then unbeknownst to me, I yelled out, "Does anyone need prayer? God answers my prayers! Does anyone need prayer!?"

There were about 12 or so people in the store  and a woman came up to me saying that she needed prayer. She first asked if I was a prayer warrior or an evangelist… And I said both! Then she asked, "What church do you attend?" I said, "Grace Brethren of Owings, Maryland."

She was standing beside the sugar and cream both, and I asked that she move over to the left as to not block anyone's path. I asked her a few personal questions, and then gave her a little of my testimony as her prayer request was something that God delivered me from. And then, we prayed, in the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit! I am sure people were watching.  I'm sure others needed prayer also, but she was bold enough to admit it! We prayed God's Words back to Him, and we prayed with great expectation that He was listening and He will answer! To  God be the glory because Alex didn't need Starbucks but Paula needed PRAYER!

Lord I PRAISE YOU for making me #BOLD!