I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Thursday, August 2, 2018

I'm still willing PRAISE

Various God Testimonies: To GOD be all the PRAISE!!!

Just look at God! My McDonald's ministry is bearing fruit! The young lady that I met the other, a young Catholic who works at a nearby store, asked if she could buy a Bible from our church. She says "When I talk to my grandmother, she disagrees. I want to read what you're reading and do what you're doing!" 
Look at God! To God be the glory! Yay and Amen!!! He #Reigns!!!  I ordered her a devotional bible and the Holy Spirit said, "Order ten."  YAY....He has more young girls and women that He wants me to pour into!

The other day I gave a "mini sermon" at McDonald's.  Lol
There were 5 people in there and I shared reasons why some prayers go unanswered and how we must first go through Jesus Christ. God was there because it surely wasn't me. Not at all. My intentions were to run in and grab a cup of coffee and get back home.

A few days prior, I prayed with an employee from the PNC. Then went to get coffee and saw an elderly woman sitting in her car. I asked if she'd like to pray. Her house had flooded and she was waiting for her daughter to come and help her. She was Catholic after praying, she began to cry. God's #perfect timing. Holy Spirit all the way!

When our Momentum Youth Group went "Fishing" in Indiana. We decided to split the kids up and remove them from their comfort zone. We had them pair up with someone they hadn't spent time with yet. I invited Gracie Strong to be my fishing buddy. We prayed with 5 different people and we shared the gospel with three teens. Destiny was 16 and coming out of the Dollar Store with her Aunt. I questioned her about ever going to youth group. She had not. That was our opening. We shared the gospel of Jesus and asked if she'd be willing to confess her sins and she said, yes. 

We also saw two boys on really cool bikes and I asked them about them. Then I told them why we were visiting Indiana and asked about their faith. They couldn't answer the questions and we introduced them to Jesus Christ! I asked if they'd ever done anything wrong and they shook their heads, yes. I asked if they'd be willing to tell God all about it and confess that they were sorry and then said, yes. We also had some little youth books to give them about The Gospel of Mark that another (team) had shared with us moments before. 
I know it was all God. He didn't want them to come to faith and is just to ride away. We talked for quite awhile and they were all ears. The Holy Spirit had their undivided attention! Those books were meant for Burke and Jack two teens right where they were supposed to be on a rainy day. Our new siblings in the Faith!

#JustLokkAtGod!!! Let everyone who has breath PRAISE Him!