I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Feeling Restless PRAISE

I'm driving down the street, telling God how I want to share the love of Christ with someone and decided to stop at Walmart on my way to an appt. When I picked my parking space, the woman beside me was sitting in her truck, looking at me. 

I got out of the car, looked at her and said "You look like you want to pray."

She let out a deep sigh and said "I got so much stuff going on."

I invited her to sit in my car and she shared her burdens with me. She's a Christian but hasn't been going to church lately.  She admitted to not reading the bible or praying... 

She just needed to be reminded what God has promised her and how to activate her faith. 

She said I was a blessing and I said "the Lord led me right to you!" 
I shared the importance of fellowship and PRAYER! 

Father I praise You and I thank You for using me ASAP. You're timing is always perfect.