I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Praises and Prayers

Today was a beautiful day.  The weather was perfect.  Even if it "so-called" wasn't, it is because HE's the Creator!

I started with a headache and didn't fully finish my prayer time.  I took some aspirin and prayed a bit before falling back to sleep.  THANK YOU FATHER FOR GRACE!

Went toward Nanjemoy, Maryland so that I wouldn't be late and the Holy Spirit had me stop and pray over First Baptist Church of Welcome, Maryland.  I loved it because there was an echo in the atmosphere.  I laid hands on the door and I could tell that GOD'S Presence was there.  He'd never instructed me to do that before and WOW!  So glad I listened.  Incredible experience!

After that, I stayed in the parking lot and wrote down some PRAYERS!  So many needs, but NOTHING Overwhelms HIM!  Then I wrote down some PRAISES!!!! Never get tired of doing that, because I for one, I want to REMEMBER His faithfulness!

I picked up my godly-girls (Tessah and Summer) and wanted to see if they'd choose someplace different to eat and they looked at each other and then looked at me..."I don't care."  Sure they do! Lol

We went to our spot!  We had a wonderful time of prayer, a yummy meal and a short shopping spree at Target.  PRAISE AS IT WAS ALL BECAUSE EVEN IN MY RETIREMENT, HE STILL PROVIDES FOR ME!

During our time together, we always have some laughter and spiritual conversations!  SO Absolutely amazing to me that I'm having spiritual conversations with anyone, let alone a 13 and 14 year old.  Even more amazing to me that I met these little treasures when they were 4 and 5 years old. And, now I'm still in their lives and I'm still having a role in their lives.  As always, we prayed before I let them out of my car!

PRAISE...I was finally able to talk to my baby sister.  PRAISE...Wal-mart had the water I wanted.  PRAISE...God filled up my gas tank! Listened to some of my PRAYERS that I recorded on my iPhone Voice Recorder.  I'm such a cry baby for Jesus.  I will cry like a river when I pray and when I listen to the prayers that I recorded, I'll cry some more!  Lol

Same when I record sermons.  I'll say amen while recording certain sermons and then when I play them back, I'll concur with my amens simultaneously.  GOD it is all Your doing! Lol

PRAISE...I love when I have a full day and then get to come home and be alone with my LORD.  I get to sit in the silence and reflect on HOW GOOD HE IS TO ME.  AND NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT HE GIVES, BUT BECAUSE HE IS GOD!  I love thinking about His love for me and His character.  He is a God who keeps His WORD and that is SURELY WORTH PRAISING!