I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Saturday, June 9, 2018

A PRAYER and More Praises

God is so incredibly FAITHFUL and this is not based on anything that He has given me.  This is said because His Word has proven it and I have #chosen to BELEIVE it!  His Son gave His life for mine and it was done willingly!  Father God when I get wrapped up in me, myself and I...when I allow circumstances to "redirect my thinking..." taking me in the opposite direction of who YOU are, what You've done and what You've PROMISED, please O God, may Your Holy Spirit and strong believers in the FAITH Remind me!  In Jesus' name I pray!

Good Morning again GOD!  I just returned from McDonald's and am now sitting my birthday chair with a cup of coffee and my praise song.  I'm wrapped in YOUR LOVE!  I'm content!

I have not written praises on this blog in a short while, but they are in my journals, cell phone and bible as I am always "making notes" of ALL that You are and ALL that You've done.  Although I cannot keep up!

What's been going on lately.....?!
Oh my goodness...Christina assigned me a pen-pal and she lives in Akron!  GOD You are something else.  I'm headed to Akron next weekend and so hoping to fellowship with her.  Lord, make it so, is my prayer!  Please and THANK YOU!

Father thank YOU that I want to practice the Sabbath!  The world moves at a jet speed and I can disengage and rest in You.  I'm doing that right now and thank YOU!

More Praises:  Sounds silly to most but I will praise You for coffee.  I will praise You, that Lord Willing, tomorrow I will have another cup and then fast.  I'm so excited to be fasting on Monday with Open Doors for North Korea.  I'm also expecting great things from YOU as a result!

Thank You that I still get to visit Kitty.  Thank You for the sweet fellowship I had with her daughter earlier in the week.  Thank You for the selfie with Ms. Kay!  She so LOVES YOU!  Her joy is #unbelievable!  She reminds me along with Spunky, who is now with YOU, that You can indeed be our #eternal joy!

Thank YOU that I bought that car (used) in 2012 and it has taken me on many road trips.  Thank You for the workers at Twin Beach Auto Care.  THANK You for Your travel mercies!

Thank YOU for my health!  The ankle was hurting SO BAD right before Lent, but that was nothing but the enemy trying to DISTRACT me from praying!  IT did not work and he was ineffective!!!

David and Rebecca's baby boy graduated!  PRAISE GOD and he just passed his learner's exam!

Nolan just adores me and I him.  I'm praying for the custody hearing and process!  THANK YOU that it will be a Romans 8:28!  YOU Promised and You keep Your Word!

Thank You for the lunch date with little Alex the other day!  Yummy fellowship as usual!

Thank YOU for the sweet fellowship and yummy chicken dinner with Kathy and Pat! <3

Thank You for the prayer times with my grangirls!  Thank You for allowing me to leave a legacy of FAITH and a reputation of being a woman of PRAYER!  I told them to pray for someone or something whenever they wash their hands.  Lo' and behold, I'm in the Giant Food recalling that and as I was washing my hands, I asked the woman next to me and she had any prayer requests.  She cried and said, YES!  Her son has special needs and LORD we prayed for him!  You care about her son.  You gave Yours for hers.  And YOU Gave YOURS for mine!

Thank YOU for ice-cream, sushi, pepsi, shakes, and quino...thank YOU that when I've had more than my portion...YOU don't condemn me.  I have the gift of self-discipline and YOUR Spirit reminds me.  THANK YOU for providing for Your Creation!

Thank YOU that I was able to share the GOSPEL with (7) Souls since we started the bible study series with Pastor Joe!  Absolutely the BEST CLASS I ever attended.  Even beyond BSF!  Lord I prayed for him and You sent him.

Thank You that I get to pray for June.  I met her sister at the PNC Bank.  I only opened that account for the Book Sales, but You had other intentions...as ALWAYS :-)

Thank You that I am believing in Your Devine Intervention concerning April, Seth, Julie, Bernice, Samone, Kendra, Mia, Stephon, Sierra, Shahna, Diamond, Holly, Anita, Robert, Clyde, Taylor, Ian, Gregory, Zach, Matthew, April and her family!  YOU are GOD and You will finish what You started back in the garden...Although, YOU started it way before then...the garden is where the flesh defied You.  In Jesus' perfect and matchless name, I'm praying and believing for these SOULS and millions more!  You have PROMISED to hear the prayers of the Righteousness.

Thank YOU for the money You have gifted to me.  Thank You for allowing me to purchase gift cards for 3 upcoming birthdays!

Thank You for the lunch dates I've enjoy with my Alex!  Your GRACE and MERCY has astounded me!  I cannot forget You Lord!  I absolutely CANNOT!  I prayed!  You heard and answered!

Thank You that my son has a God-fearing step-mom!

Thank YOU for the freedom to sit through two services, 8:15 and 10:45.  I'm probably the only one who does that! Lol

Thank You for the choice to go to Alex's and the Dobry's services also.  It's Your church and the doors here in the states are open to all!  THANK YOU for the FREEDOM to worship!

LORD my heart gets #frustrated when others who call YOU Lord don't delight in the things of GOD!  REVIVE US FATHER!  I PRAY YOU DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WAKE US FROM OUR SLUMBER AND TO SEE THE COST OF THIS FREEDOM!!! Help me with my frustration as I was once in DARKNESS, but LORD now that I'm in the LIGHT and in the FAMILY, I grieve for Your Church!  WE HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF and TOO MANY Distractions and this LIFE IS about CHRIST!!!! Help me, help us and Revive us for Your namesake! In Jesus' name I pray!

Thank YOU for being patient with me!

Right now I'm listening to Fred Hammond's "Keeping My Mind on You!"  Thank You for Praise and Worship songs.  Thank You for the audio bible app!

Father, thank YOU for giving me a heart to intercede.  I was walking on Tuesday down by the Watershed and I said, "God You have taken the persecuted church and put it right here."  I was pointing to my heart and You said, "I knew you would be keep quiet.  I knew you would tell others."  Father thank YOU for giving me a discerning ear and for putting Your Words on my tongue and in my heart!

Father I cry so much when I pray!  Some people cannot cry and I thank YOU for the gift of tears!

Father some have thanked me for the encouraging words from the on-line ministry...THOSE are YOUR PRAISES and not mine!  Thank YOU for allowing me to pray for them and thank YOU for the decisions that were made as a result of my prayers and YOUR Devine Spirit.

Father You called me to intercede for the Muslim religion as this is their season of Ramadan and it was around day 2, I believe, when I was praying and had the revelation that at some point in my 10 year journey with Islam, a Christian or Christians were praying for me, only I did not know it and I did not know them or YOU!! THANK YOU in JESUS name.  I say "THANK YOU!!!"

Father, Debbie telephoned me last week and wow! What sweet fellowship!  ALL because I made a love offering out of obedience to the Bible League! We praised You and we Prayed together!

Father Kristina encouraged me yesterday via text!  She's praying for me! Thank You!

Father for the past few days, John Piper, Francis Chan and Matt Chandler had poured wisdom and truth into my life!  THANK YOU! Right now, I pray YOU pour back into their lives, in excess of what they are doing for YOU kingdom and Your people!  I Pray that You Father God would put a shield around their hearts and minds and that YOU would guard the ministry that You have assigned to them.  May NO Weapon formed against them prosper, nor any other LEADER that You have CALLED and Anointed!  In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

Father, Lori Gross introduced me to Marg, Hal, Miguel and the soon to be believers in Bijago and Mburku!  THANK YOU!  We are ALL PRAYING IN JESUS NAME w/GREAT Expectations! Thy will be done. Thy Kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven!!!

Father, Charlie will come to faith one day!  I'm praying and I'm believing.  So will Gerald and Walter!  I'm praying and believing!  YOU did it for Donnell and You are not done!

Father, Darlene and Patricia are still faithful in my life.  One I only met once and the other, I've never met but we have a common bond...Your Sweet and Precious Son, Jesus Christ!

Father, thank YOU for what You're doing in Tonya's life!  To You be the GLORY!

Father, thank You for using Alex's gift of art for Your Glory!

Father, thank YOU that my daughter isn't opposed to me pouring spiritual wisdom into the girls!  Thank You for hearing the prayers and supplications for my grangirls!

Father, thank You for being my GOD and having so much more in store.  I love that YOU have Promised, NO Eye has seen...NO Ear...has heard...NO Mind can perceive....what YOU have PLANNED for those WHO WAIT--->TRUST--->BELIEVE--->and Have put their HOPE in Your SON!

I love YOU!  I'm grateful that YOU are NEVER too busy to Remember Your Promises!

Thank You that here I can publicly PRAISE YOU and I am PRAYING to a LIVING GOD!  The One True GOD of the Bible.  Thank You again for this laptop, a retirement gift from my dad!

THANK YOU for loving me...