I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Laundromat PRAISE!


Today’s Adventure:  First let me say that my feet are mad at me.  I can usually walk for about 1.5 hours and lately…THE HOLY SPIRIT is stretching me and extending my territory!  So excited and so not limiting myself.  It’s still a bit “scary” to walk up to strangers.  People still don’t believe that I’m introverted…but IN CHRIST, I will march onward!  Lol
Last night dad asked if I was going prayer walking again today and when I said yes, he wanted to know for how long?  I said it’s up to the Lord!  I know whom I have BELIEVED IN and I listen to my Abba!  Then he asked which direction and I said left.  Each day I alternate, walking left one day and right the next.  It’s a main roadway with lots of people and bus tops! 

First encounter was Ella.  She was hesitant and then she warmed up.  She is a believer but too busy at work right now for church.  I told her that God sent me all the way from Maryland to tell her that “HE misses her.”  She smiled, and I could tell that she was awakened in her Spirit.  I told her that she has the ability to influence others in the work place.  She’s a supervisor and shared some of my tips when I supervised.  I said those moments when your employee need “something,” lean into the Holy Spirit and HE will nudge you to share the gospel and the love of Christ.  I suggested until she can change her hours, she can start a prayer group and or bible study at home!  She was grateful.  
Next was Maria.  She was at the next bus stop.  Thirty, married and a Christian.  I told her something similar.  I explained that she could reach out to young married couples and share how God is working in her marriage.  She’s also a young mom and working a lot.  
I continued walking straight and the Holy Spirit told me to go into the laundry mat.  There was Joe, a man struggling with his identity.  I shared the Gospel with him.  He was hurt by the church and his parents.  No one was in the laundromat the entire time.  We talked for about 30 min.  NOTHING BUT GOD!  I held his hands and prayed and then I asked if I could hug him.  His eyes lit up.  FATHER GOD make Your PRESENCE Ever Present in Joe’s life as he revisit’s the bible.  Speak to him, reveal the TRUTH and completely TRANSFORM his life.  YOU Alone know his deepest need and his deepest pain.  USE if for GOOD LORD!  
Next, I met a strong believer named Lawrence.  He said he needed to go for a walk because of something that happened with his finance’.  IT WAS INDEED A DEVINE Appointment.  I asked him if I could pray for him.  He shared some "stuff."  I could feel myself stepping aside and I could hear the Spirit speaking to him through me.  God told him to postpone the wedding, get Christian marital counseling and then see what the Lord reveals after that.  HE was so GRATEFUL.  He said, “Thank YOU Jesus, this was the best walk I ever took.”  Lol “NOTHING BUT GOD and surely not me…at all!”  
So I’m headed down the street and I see a female construction worker.  Just glowing in the face and wearing a beautiful smile.  I saw her cross and asked if she was a believer.  She said, “I am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ!”  I screamed with excitement, “Amen! Me too!”  I hugged her so tight!  She was so delighted!!! Her name was Mary Lee. Christ’s LIGHT was radiating from her being!  
Next, I talked with Sabria.  She was a 25 and a beleiver.  She was baptized at 13.  We had a yummy talk and God poured some wisdom and encouragement into her.  FATHER GOD, I pray in advance for another opportunity to be used by YOU!  My feet are still mad, but I am willing to get up in the morning and do it again.  Oh HOW I WOULD LOVE TO SLEEP IN!  Lol…BUT GOD TO YOUR PRAISE and GLORY, If Your will awakens me, I’ll put my wants aside!  In Jesus’ name, amen!