I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Akron Praises...WOW GOD!!!


June 20, 2018! --------- What an AWESOME GOD we serve!  
Today I headed out for my prayer walk…going over stuff in my head…”which way should I go today…feeling a few raindrops…should I go back for my umbrella…???”
First off, I never take my visa.  It was on the table last night and I felt the Spirit telling me to take it today.  I was actually having a conversation with HIM saying, I don’t want to buy anything to eat and I don’t want to carry any packages back on foot!  This flesh is something! Lol
And the journey begins.  I followed a 16 year girl to work and shared the gospel with her.  She and her grandmother attended Saint…something…I don’t remember, but they don’t use the bible and I could tell that she wasn’t really interested.  But HIS Word will not return void and we shall STOP and PRAISE HIM FOR THAT PROMISE!  Next, walking and reminding the Lord that I’m now headed back to dad’s and nothing yet…Lol
He led me Sean who was 20 and waiting at the bus stop.  He said he grew up in the church and he’s known God since he was little.  I shared the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ and asked him to pray about entering into a “relationship” with the Lord and making his own statement of FAITH!  We had a yummy talk and he was so appreciative!  GOD will do a work in his heart for sure!  And the best for last.  I saw “Leroy” a homeless man.  I asked if he wouldn’t mind sharing his story.  He did.  Sadly, lots of abuse in his youth.  I asked him if I could buy him a meal, (the reason GOD said to take my visa).  He was so delighted.  After coming back out … he was running across the street to meet me and get the food.  I smiled and said, “Let’s go back over where you were sitting, I’d like to talk to you about something.”  He agreed.  He allowed me to pray over our meal.  I started talking about my FAITH and asking if he knew the Lord.  He said no.  He did not believe in God.  I kinda knew that would be his response because of his past.  I shared God’s plan of salvation and I even told him that GOD is a God to the Fatherless and if he would be willing to take a step of FAITH…even asking GOD to reveal Himself to him, that GOD would do it.  LISTEN TO THIS:  DURING rush hour traffic…a truck is at the red light.  At this moment in TIME, HIS PERFECT TIMING…no other cars and no other people.  A gentle voice says from the drivers’s seat:  “Listen to her, she’s right!”  I looked over and the driver was listening.  I mean the guy didn’t even have to raise his voice or yell from the window!  He heard me and told Leroy “Listen she’s telling you the truth!  I cried and said, “GOD sent me here from North Beach, Md., to talk to you Leroy and Jeff just confirmed it.”  Leroy started to tear up.  He used his shirt to wipe his tears.  He did not make a decision, but he’s never going to forget that Denise told him about GOD being a Father and using Jeff, a complete stranger at the red light to confirm our conversation!  I told Leroy that I loved him and that I know deep down inside he has been longing for love and acceptance.  I told him I used to also.  I shared that the Lord will never stop pursing him!  HE thanked me, and I BELIEVE that the HOLY SPIRIT will exchange Leroy’s heart and give him a NEW one! 
Talked with Maxine.  I was calling to tell her that I’d like to have coffee or tea when she is able.  She went on to say some things about waiting on the Lord still and that she thought I’d be the WORD for her this past Sunday.  I reminded her of some of what I shared and prayed over her in the ACME but because of the noise, she was probably a little distracted.  I told her that there was a long period of silence from Malachi to Matthew…that the Israelites waiting much longer that she did and that King David was called in his youth but did not get the crown until 13 years or so later and not to mention how long Joseph was in jail….we were having church right there on the cell phone…NOTHING BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT!
Then my newest little sweet, firecracker brother Steven called.  He’d called by mistake, but we had fellowship.  OH Yes we did.  He was doing God’s work and missed his bus.  After speaking with the lady and her daughter that God put in his path about being aware of false preachers and teachers, the lady gave him a ride!  GOD YOU REIGN!  Give Steven favor in his interview and I pray even now, that Kelly’s hearing went in her favor from yesterday’s meeting.  YOU ARE GOOD even when we cannot see good in the moment.  Thank YOU for being with Alex last night when I was unable.  Thank You for the MSG Version!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 19, 2018! -------------WOW AGAIN GOD! I rolled out of bed so ready for my prayer walk.  It looked like it had stopped raining so off I go downstairs and out the door.  It was still raining.  So (I decided) I would walk the halls instead.  My dad’s building is a High-rise with 13 flights and in the winter, I walk inside.  The HOLY SPIRIT said, “get your umbrella."  I listened and began walking…looking for God moments!  I saw this girl…those men…that girl…and then stopped at McDonald’s (to powder my nose…lol) and when I came out, the Holy Spirit said, “That one over there, at the bus stop.  I listened and walked in her direction.  LONG Story short…she was sad-face and looked discouraged.  I introduced myself and shared a bit of my story and told her about the LOVE, GRACE and FORGIVENESS of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Her eyes were so tender and ears so attentive.  I asked her had she ever hear anything of “this before.”  She nodded, no.  She was 21 and I said, “When I was your age, I wished someone had told me about the Gospel of Jesus Christ!”  I asked her she wanted to know HIM and become HIS.  She said, “Yes.” I asked if we could sit for a moment and if she’d be willing to confess her sins and acknowledge that He died for them.  She did.  And afterwards, we prayed, and she received Him!  CHURCH I wish you could have seen the look on her face when I first walked up to her compared to the THE GLOW that was instantaneous upon RECEIVEING Him!  I saw it with my own eyes.  I said, “You can’t see it but you’re glowing.”  She said, “I feel different!  I told her, it’s just the beginning! We talked for a few more moments and hugged goodbye just as the BUS ARRIVED! J  Look at God’s Perfect Timing!
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!  THANK You JESUS for Julia’s response.  She was looking for YOU and didn’t know it!  FATHER GOD, cultivate a relationship with her and as she opens the bible, may Your Holy Spirit give her wisdom and understating, growing her in the knowledge of YOUR Character!  In Jesus’ name, amen!
Also met Rosemary and Ron waiting on the bus!  They know YOU Lord.  Rosemary used to sing in the church choir.  I asked her to sing and she didn’t feel comfortable, so I asked her favorite song.  She said, "OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD" and Ron started singing it.  We had sweet fellowship, right there at the bus stop.  Later, I ran into James and Jaime.  They are looking to get a place together.  LORD YOUR WILL.  Jaime had one testimony after another about YOUR GOODNESS and MERCY in her life!  We prayed right there on the sidewalk opposite the library!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 18, 2018! Prayer walk!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
Fellowship with Chet first thing!  Prayed for Roberta.  She had on a McDonald’s uniform and had just dropped something in the mailbox.  I waited for her.  She is a Christian and there was a shooting in her neighborhood last night.  No one was hurt, but she asked for prayer!
I then wanted to wash my hands and potty.  DEVINE APPOINTMENT, AGAIN!  Kelly, a woman that I did not know, called out to me and asked if I walk everyday…GOSPEL Opportunity….I told her I was doing a prayer walk and she said, “What’s that?!”  I asked if she had prayer or I think she asked if I could pray for her.  I asked her to pull into the parking space because “I knew it would not be brief.”  LOL
NOTHING BUT YOU LORD!  Earlier, Chet gave me a bracelet with crosses going all around it.  He told me to pass it forward.  He said, “Maybe your new friend.  The Spirit will tell you who.”  God YOU know I can still be #selfish.  I wanted to keep it and wear it for a while.  THE SPIRIT told me to give it to Kelly.  I laughed because I didn’t even get to wear it back to the apt.  Lol
NOTHING BUT GOD.  Left at 0730 and returned home at 1100. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 16, 2018… … …NOTHING BUT A YUMMY DAY! Yesterday’s AMAZING GRACE!  I just absolutely love the LORD!  He is so attentive and I’m leaning in…

I was so proud of “myself” for driving up until 3pm without eating and pigging out on the road! Lo…but then I kinda, sorta got hungry.  Decision, decisions, decisions!  Convenience store with unbelievably healthy choices…nope!  Quizno’s…nope!  Panera…nope!  Now…Chick-fil-a or Wendy’s…..I don’t need another milkshake…I do but I don’t.  Lol…so Wendy’s it is.  OH YES THE LORD ANSERWED MY PRAYERS CONCERNING DIVINE APPOINTMENTS AND THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO PRAYED THE SAME!!!

I walked out of the restroom and two young employees were changing the trash bags.  One asked if he could ask me a question about “defending yourself.”  I said, “If I answer your question, will you answer mine?”  We agreed.  After talking about the working relationship with his coworkers…I asked him about his relationship with the Lord.  He shared some sad news regarding members of his family....  I leaned in listening and extending condolences and compassion.  I walked with him out to the trash dumpster and gently told Him about God’s grace and mercy.  He asked if he would have to stop smoking weed if he became a Christian?  I told him how I used to drink and then by the Power of the Holy Spirit, lost the desire.  His coworker was leaning and listening.  I told them about the possibility of not seeing the end of this day if they were to get off work and by unfortunate circumstances, get hit by a truck! “Would you go to heaven?”  Neither knew and I began to share the gospel.  We continued to talk, walking back into Wendy’s.  
THERE were NO customers and I continued talking with them and they continued listening and so did their coworkers, Brittney and Julia.  I told them that the Lord sent me from North Beach, Md., to tell them about His plan of Salvation.  I shared some of the mistakes I made at their age and how HIS Grace Saved me and forgave me.  The two girls were believers, but one was estranged from God and said she needed to come back to him.  The other was tearing up…Abraham was still questioning me and lo’ and behold, in walks Steven.  His wife was in the eating area and overheard me talking and told him that I was a Christian.  He walked up and joined the conversation.  He is a 19-year-old ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!  He used to smoke weed all the time and his mom kept interceding for his life.  He gave his life to Jesus last year and God convicted him.  He stopped smoking and married his girlfriend.  
IT was absolutely the HAND of God all over our uninterrupted time together.  We talked and talked and prayed and it was all consuming, ALL about the LORD!  I was off the grid for over 3 hours and had no idea.  My dad texted looking for me. LOL… END result, Tiriq hugged and thanked me.  I pray for Abraham's soul. I pray that Brittney will return to the Lord, she’s 20.  I pray that Steven will keep his fervor.  He went to a church and the Holy Spirit in him could not be contained and the church was telling him indirectly to tone it down.  He was discouraged.  He and his wife are sweet aromas of Christ in need of strong Christians to come alongside them.  MAY THESES SEEDS BARE FRUIT FOR Your Kingdom and may HIS SPIRIT do only what HE can!  TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!! LORD continue in Your will to set aside my flesh and GLORIFY Your Son!  In Jesus name!