I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Friday, June 22, 2018

Rainy Day But Still Fruitful...

June 22, 2018!  It was raining this morning.  I headed to McDonald’s for coffee and then to Walmart for dad’s paper goods.  I was so hoping to speak with someone about the Lord.  I talked with two women who did not know Him but the Spirit was not leading me to continue engaging.  I think if it were a different place and time, maybe, just maybe it could have been fruitful.  BUT LORD it’s YOUR SPIRIT at work and not me so THANK YOU that I don’t have to carry the guilt of not giving out a gospel track or convincing them that Jesus is Lord!  Another woman in the Grocery store said she was a believer in GOD but did not know what I meant when I asked if she was a Christian.  Kristin was sitting in her truck and I asked if there was anything on her heart that we could pray about.  She said that she was not a Christian, but a Catholic and did not like to get into Religious and Political discussions with people.  AGAIN, SOVEREIGN LORD, do what Your Holy Spirit does….Peirce Hearts and REVEAL TRUTH! 

Emily was 26 and said that her mom was a Catholic but that she was not interested in the gospel.  I felt such sorrow for her as I walked away.  I just couldn’t leave the store.  I talked with her once more, then I left.  Headed to another store and then I was headed home.  The Holly Spirit said to go back and give her my last “sand-circle!”  I wrote her a note telling her about 2 promises.  John 3:16-18 and Psalm 139.  I also gave her a gospel track!  FATHER MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN TO HER THAT SHE WOULD BE FREE AND BURSTING WITH JESUS JOY and then all those Words in that Store would resonate with her spirit and she would never be the same and then one day, she’d pay it forward like I’m doing.  FOR YOUR KINGDOM and NO OTHER REASON!  Thank You that Janell and Jessie were believers.  Please Lord, answer Jessie as I’m praying that she does what I suggested.  Give her a balanced and purposeful life!  She has a heart for Marriage Counseling and may YOU use it for Your Glory!  EM was a cashier at local grocery store and is starting Medical school on Monday.  She asked for prayer when she saw my Red T-shirt.  She gave me her work hours and I pray for an opportunity to go back and speak with her about having a “relationship” with YOU!

I was able to come home and have some cereal and then prayer time with YOU at dad’s table.  Thank YOU that I’m on day 22 of day 30, praying for REVIVAL!  I’m also on day 7 of day 30 reading through Jack Graham’s PRAYER Book…”Lord Hear Our Cry!”  FATHER GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS, REVIVE YOUR CHURCH!  I PRAY as Your daughter that YOU would deliver us from ANYTHING that is keeping us from our Calling and Spiritual Gifting.  The enemy delights in our laziness, rebellion, disobedience and complacency.  He wants us distracted and coming to YOU in despair because of unanswered prayer or even worse, he wants us turning away from YOU because we “haven’t gotten what we’ve asked” for!  LORD, I REBUKE him IN YOUR NAME and BY YOUR BLOOD!  Give us a FIRE for YOU because YOU First LOVED US and Because You’re the ONLY Reason we even have life!  LORD take our idols and demolish them.  RENEW our minds and take all NEGATIVE Thinking CAPTIVE!  I PRAY for a NATIONAL Revival Across this land and I PRAY for a HOLY SPIRIT OUTPOURING in every area that satan would have no place go!  At every turn, he would be denied entry!  In the Matchless name of Jesus!  May it be so!  AMEN!

I PRAISE YOU and I Thank YOU for the sweet and precious fellowship with Tonya.  Thank You for the on-line bible.  Getting ready to finish Thessalonians.  And FATHER, thank YOU for this morning’s grace.  My prayer time was all over the place because each time I sent out my Barnabas text and it seemed every other person was saying, “It was exactly what they needed!”  LORD GOD this flesh is oftentimes selfish, but I will press forward only in the POWER OF YOUR Holy Spirit.  Each time, I don’t feel like it or decide to wait till later, YOU KEEP REMINDING ME THAT THIS LIFE IS NOT ABOUT ME!  “Do the work that I have assigned You Daughter.”  That’s what I hear and that’s what I’ll do.  ALL PRAISE AND GLORY TO YOU LORD GOD!  MY ROCK AND MY REDEEMER!  I LOVE YOU so much and I so can’t do this, but TOGETHER, WE CAN! I PRAY THAT YOU HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE!!! Yes and AMEN!!!