I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Alex PRAISE

GOD is soooooooooo good and at work in the life of my son.

We had the yummiest fellowship on the phone today about our GREAT BIG FORGIVING GOD!

PRAISES TO OUR KING!

I am indeed seeing the fruit of my prayers!

I am sowing seeds of prayer and I praise Him that I'm still here to see the fruit.

After years and years without Jesus, trying to control the situation and circumstances in the lives of my children and even after coming to faith...I had to LEARN to give up control and take hold of the best weapon we have in CHRIST!  I cannot control my kids, their choices and their future...but I can PRAY!  And in the name of JESUS that is what I'm committed to do!

I'm going to PRAY without ceasing, in the Spirit, by His blood in His name!

Yep, I'm praying and He's working....YES HE IS!  Lord, I praise YOU!

John 5:17......To God be the glory!

My son texted me this message after our almost 2 hour conversation:

"I love you!  You were fearfully and wonderfully made!  Your treasures have no value here but in the kingdom we shall LIVE"

My response:  To God be the glory!  I live because He died!

Him:  Wow I love how you brought that back around

Me:  It's truth!