I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Sunday, February 4, 2018

CURE PRAISE

This post is to BRAG on My KING, not myself.

Last Saturday I was in the kitchen, cooking and watching a YouTube video of the work CURE is doing in varies countries.

PAUSE:  I was only cooking instant pancakes.  No need to panic, just add water.  Lol

Anyway, the video was so overwhelmingly beautiful.  Of course I cried and then, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, I got out my visa and made a $1,000 love offering.  That amount covers 1 surgery for 1 child.

I first encountered this blessed, beautiful ministry when I attended a Christ Tomlin concert a few years back.  I remember sitting at my desk on a Saturday morning, with some (time) on my hands and decided to balance my checkbook.  The concert was later that night and I was SO excited.

As I totaled up all my expenses, there was an excess of $1,000.  I was praising GOD in one breath and then doubting in the next.  I said to myself, "What's up with this extra money?  Is my car going to breakdown?"

Well later, I discovered the reason for the cash!  GOD knew that I loved Chris Tomlin and He also knew that I used to LOVE money.  Not in a good way!  Money was my idol.  I wasn't rich or trying to obtain wealth, by no means.  Money gave me a sense of security.  In my mind, I thought, as a mother of two, there was no one to take care of me and my children besides me, and that meant working hard, working long and working until I was utterly exhausted...get some rest and work some more.

It wasn't until I became a believer that I realized, my security was SO MISPLACED and the money that I idolized and saved was not mine, never was...none of it!  LOL  THANK YOU AND PRAISE THE LORD!

Anyway, that night at the concert, Chris talked about CURE and how $1,000 could heal one child.  I didn't even hesitate when I told my daughter, "Excuse me.  I'll be right back."  I went to the concourse level and made a love offering and WOW!  It was ALL GOD and all worth it!  I made the difference in the life of one child and it was not me, but leading of the Holy Spirit.

After that, you get a video of the child, before and after pics and updates...way cool.  Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What A PRAISE!  I helped to heal Ishma's hand.  His tiny fingers were stuck together and now they are not!  PRAISE THE LORD!  Say it again...PRAISE THE LORD!

This time, I got to help Rahaatou who has severely bowlegs!  PRAISE AGAIN!

Anyway, I wrote this post to say that Josh, one of the staff members at CURE sent me a love offering.  A $16.99 book that RICHLY Blessed my life.  I gave to God's Kingdom and HE gave back to me in a way I wouldn't have known, had I not obeyed the leading of the Holy Spirit.

The book is titled: Blessed Are The Misfits, by Brant Hansen.  I'm a #misfit and Jesus loves me.  TRULY HE DOES!  PRAISE!!!