I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Never Being Without PRAISE

GOD I say, "Thank YOU!"

Tonight after bible study, I headed to the grocery store.  I could have went to Roland's because although the prices are much higher, I can afford it.  But, because Giant has a better selection and I'd also like to be wise in my spending...I found myself walking through the isles at Giant Food.

It was very quiet and very empty...clean, peaceful and unhurried.

PAUSE AND PRAISE:  My cashier was Jamie.  She is Theresa's daughter and recognized me from church.  She was PRAISING YOU Lord for that You're doing in her family.  She's currently studying the Book of Colossians with Sabrina and seems to be excited about it.

OK...back to the shopping trip: I love the nighttime shopping and I guess mainly because I'm introverted.  Walking up and down the paths of healthy vs yummy is always so challenging for me.  No chocolate for me and no Fritos either.  Not this time at least...

I stocked up on soup and more soup.  I've committed to soup for dinner for the month of Feb.  Seven nights of soup so far!  I also got some carrots, apples, oranges and bananas.  Yummy, kinda, sort of... Lol --- much rather have chocolate almond ice-cream, key lime pie or cheese cake!!!

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is to say a BIG Thank YOU to God for always providing for me.  I have never been thirsty or hungry.  Whenever I swipe my visa, it is approved.  I have the privilege of going to the store of my choice and purchasing items that I like.  That choice is not afforded to all and it was surely not the case during my recent visit to Ghana.

I love that I'm a Christian because GOD gives me spiritual eyes to see the needs and when able, to meet the needs.  I met some of those needs in the past, when I was not a believer but not like now...NOW the motive is pure love and solely because Jesus in the LORD of my life.  I wouldn't have anything and I would be of any use to anyone had HE not SAVED me!  My life only has purpose to GLORIFY HIM!

Father, I PRAISE YOU AND I THANK YOU!