I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Proverbs 11:25 PRAISE

On Christmas day, my heart was SO happy!  I woke up excited while still at my mom's and the morning was just beautiful.  Her Christmas tree was so pretty and the light was coming through her window reminding me of His Grace! I hugged my mommy around 10:00, and headed out to find a cup of coffee....YAY! 7-Eleven was open.  Yummy!

Just bubbling over with Jesus Joy, I headed to Howard Rd., to see the Fuller girls.  As usual, I said, after parking and walking up to the door..."God I know there's a penny out here."  I looked around and did not see one.  Then I decided to walk around the tree-box and there it was, behind the tree on the ground.  And then, when I discovered that the entrance door was locked so I walked back around to the front and yelled up to the balcony...another penny (this one so bright and shiny) right in front of my feet.  :-)

Before leaving, I prayed over the girls dad and we prayed at the dinner table! TO GOD BE THE GLORY! My gran-girls are covered by HIS Blood!  I PRAISE YOU FATHER!

When I got home, Missy called me and minutes into our conversation, completely caught off guard, I begin to weep.  God knows why.  I love how God knows all about me and how HE used my Missy to encourage me.  We had sweet fellowship on the phone and afterwards, I had even sweeter fellowship on the floor of my God Space.  I had some chores to take care of before hitting the road and after I'd finished them, I purposed my heart to hear from the Lord.  All I wanted was to be still with my Savior, to pray and to be ministered to.  I got my Advent Devotional and there it was #again...my #2018 Word from the Holy Spirit....experience...

God says that for those who refresh others will be refreshed; according the Proverbs 11:25.

I sat down at the foot of the cross and brought my heartfelt petitions to HIM and He met me where I was.  I PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME!

Father I love YOU and I PRAISE YOU!  I wept some more and some more, YOU comforted me!

First devotional: As we reflect on this past year, we recognize that some hopes around the world have died while others have been birthed.  But the Savior's birth over 2,000 years ago continues to "garland" the hearts of all who joyfully received the "Lord of the universe" and #experience HIS eternal hope and peace.

Second devotional: YOU will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You, all whose thoughts are fixed on You! -Isiah 26:3 NLT

I came before Your Throne and I received mercy, grace and peace...I PRAISE YOU and I Thank YOU! (Hebrews 4:16)