I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Always Meeting My Needs PRAISE

I needed some #encouragement and went down to the lobby to talk with Chet.  He and Marietta are believers and as always, GOD gets the glory when we gather in His name.

Later I was praying about something, using scriptures, and the Spirit of the Lord took me here: 
"...the ruler of this world approaches. He has no power over me." -John 14:30 NLT

I needed a Word from God and He, once again, #proved to be FAITHFUL.  I have to PRAISE HIM!

I wept... #so very grateful

I absolutely love that I can PRAY and PRAISE the Lord here without Persecution.

FATHER, In Jesus' name, cover my brothers and sisters in the Lord across the globe as they face persecution day after day.  THANK YOU for Your promises: 

"...the Lord God knows how to save those who are devoted to him. He will save them when troubles come. And the Lord will hold evil people to punish them on the day of judgement." 2 Peter 2:9 NIV

"The LORD is my Rock, my fortress, my place of safety. He is my God, the Rock I run to for protection..." Psalm 18:2 ERV

May they run to You, their Abba, for an extra measure of compassion, strength and perseverance. May YOU alone be glorified and remind them that their reward will be great for those found faithful. In His name, I pray. Amen.