I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Sisters In The Faith PRAISE

Yesterday was amazing! I had the most incredible fellowship with Maxine. We met only seven days prior. We were in the grocery store, and it was indeed a divine appointment. Yesterday's time together was sweet and filled with the presence of the Holy Spirit. We shared our lives and discovered we had many similarities. We repeatedly shared the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord and what He did in the past, and has done thus far. She shared her amazing testimony and sang some old hyms. We prayed together believing God for more miracles. We prayed asking the Lord to pour out His Spirit Power in a mighty way! We prayed for friends and family as well as church leaders. We were crying out, being completely transparent and praying scriptures over one another, simultaneously, claiming Isaiah, Psalms, Philippians, and Romans. The Holy Spirit was undoubtedly in the midst!

Father God Thank You!!!

After my prayer walk today, I spoke with Kaha! Lord You Reign. She and I can talk about Your goodness all day long, one praise after another. John 1:16 is true… From the fullness of Your grace, we have all received one beautiful blessing after another!

Lord I absolutely love and feed off of Christians who love You just as much as I do. I love saints that have a passion for You, Your Word and what You want to do through Your people!  We had a sweet time of fellowship via our cells, and I thank You for cell phones. Thank You for providing technology that is used for good! Thank You for strong and mature Christians, thank You for leaders who preach and teach Your flock, thank You for websites and media links that feed us spiritually in addition to Your Holy Scriptures. thank You for strong and mature Christians, thank You for leaders who preach and teach Your flock, thank You for websites, posts and links that feed us spiritually, in addition to Your Holy Scriptures.

Father God I PRAISE YOU that I still want more…I'm still thirsty and I'm still hungry for YOUR truth, wisdom and understanding!   GROW me in the knowledge of Your character! My heartfelt prayer is that the Holy Spirit will help me cultivate and maintain this fervor, day after day, after day! In Jesus' name, amen!