I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Bus Ticket PRAISE

This AMAZING BEAUTIFUL MORING, HE WAS FAITHFUL ONCE AGAIN!  I was hot and sweaty and guess what?  It’s not about me.  You may not know this, but I have “OCD.”  There are certain things that “REALLY bother me.”  God is funny and still uses me despite my quirks.  I love how HE loves! 

This morning I prayed with a woman at McDonald’s. She wasn’t feeling well and was seating behind me while waiting on the cab.  I also prayed with the cashier concerning her 5-year-old daughter who is blind in one eye.  She knows the Lord.  Next, I met 22-year-old Matthew at the bus stop and long story short…so yummy…he’s drug free for the past 90 days.  He recently started going to church and a treatment and a drug program.  He was looking eye to eye with me as I shared Christ with him. 

Just before him, I was walking and saw this woman coming in my direction.  I absolutely knew that she was a believer.  I asked if she had anything on her heart that I could pray for and she said, “I’m a Christian too. I’m on my way to testify in a criminal hearing and I’d like to pray for the Holy Spirit to speak through me.”  We prayed and then before letting her hand go, she prayed for me and then starting thanking God that He was using me to walk up to strangers asking if they’d like to pray.

The last yummy story is way long as we talked for a long time. NOTHING BUT GOD!  I prayed, and HE is so faithful to hear me!  I can’t remember it all because it was the HOLY SPIRIT! I saw this couple to my left as I was walking up the street, and I started to go over to them and didn’t.  I continued walking up the right side of the street and as I turned around, I said, “God if they are still there, I’ll go and talk with them.”  It had to be at least 20 min or so later and there they were, still sitting on the bench.  I walked over and explained that I’d seen them earlier and how God told me to come and speak with them.  I asked if they had any prayer needs and they did.  A’s grandma had passed, and they came down for her funeral.  They had no money to get back home.  God used me to bless them with bus tickets back to ___________ and A could not stop crying.  While ordering the tickets on line, she then cried again and asked if I could also pray that God would help her get her kids back.  I began telling them about the GOD I serve and how HE is able.  

They both showed me their pocket New Testaments and said how they were just reading them earlier.  As we talked more and more, I could discern that they weren't “Spiritually mature” and not yet “fully Believing” in our GOD.  I shared how many read the bible, may or may not attend church but HOW Christians are to have a personal RELATIONSHIP with the Savior and not just going through the motions of reading.  I shared that as HIS children, we can ask the HOLY Spirit to explain it and help us to live it out.  C went on to ask, “I just don’t get why we keep arguing every day.  What are we missing?”  I told him that it was the flesh not fully surrendering to God’s will.  

I shared scriptures from James, Galatians, Proverbs and Isaiah.  It was a sweet and honest time of exhorting and encouraging.  We had nothing, but time and they were completely open to me speaking hard truth into their lives.  I shared some of my struggles as did they. It was so incredible to be right where GOD sent me.  C said that his own mother wouldn’t help him and goes to church every Sunday and here, a perfect stranger is helping him.  I told him, “First, we are not to judge.  Only God judges the motives of our hearts.  Forgive your mom and pray for her.  Secondly, don’t give me any credit, as this is God meeting your needs through me as I listen in obedience to the leading of the Holy Spirit.”  
I told them about the sheep knowing the Father’s voice.  We held hands and prayed.