I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Our lives have purpose when we first acknowledge that HE is Lord over all.  Daily, we are (those in Christ) to die to self, pick up our cross and follow Him.  I'd love to sleep in, but the Holy Spirit, by God's grace...awakens me, morning by morning...

What an AMAZING morning walking in the Spirit!  I prayed, walked, listened and witnessed!  To GOD be the glory!!!  I PRAISE my LORD and my KING!

I saw Angelina and Kevin at the bus stop and asked if I could pray anything for them.  Angelina's health is not good and Kevin asked if I would pray about that.  As we continued talking, I shared the gospel.  They were homeless, and the bus was delayed because of a Marathon...but GOD!  Listening and leaning in, the Holy Spirit shared Matthew 5:3 and the Prodigal son with them.  After I shared Christ, the bus came!

Next, I saw Stephanie at another bus stop.  I asked if she knew a church that I could attend as I was visiting.  She was a on again, off again church goer.  She said that her mom was a Christian and that she was always strict; never drinking, smoking or cursing.  I shared with her about the Grace of God and how her mom’s faith is completely separate from her walk with Christ and having a relationship with Him.

After the yummy and fruitful conversation with Angelina and Kevin, I was just walking along PRAISING GOD and singing!  The next thing I know, the Holy Spirit told me to turn left.  There was Jimmy!  I told him the Lord sent me here to talk to him and he was absolutely thrilled.  He asked if I could sit or was I in a hurry.  He got me a chair and we started talking about GOD, His GRACE and Mercy.  He shared some stories about his parents being deaf and how God brought him a wife who is hearing impaired.  He kept saying, “I should be dead. She saved my life.  God used her to save my life.”  He was an alcoholic and drug user.

While we were talking, Thomas comes up and asked Jimmy for a cigarette.  I said, “No, don’t give him one.” And laughed.  I said, “I’m going to pray you stop smoking.” Then I shared a brief story about how my sister quit.

Pause:  I cannot begin to tell you how God took over my conversation with Thomas.  IT WAS ANOTHER DEVINE APPOINTMENT!  The Holy Spirit told Thomas about doubting “Thomas.” You should have seen Thomas when he looked at me and said, “My name is in the bible?”  It was a moment of truth, then another one and another one.  Thomas has been running from God and today was his day to hear the TRUTH!  The three of us talked for about a half hour or so.  It was like three friends catching up.  Thomas asked lots of great questions.  I know he would have soon decided if there weren’t two interruptions.  The Spirit told me to take him to the side, away from the distractions that kept occurring.  I ended with this:  On the day of judgement, you’ll either hear, “Well done thy good and faithful servant OR depart from ME, I never knew you.”  Tears came from his eyes as he said, “I needed this today. More than you know.”  I hugged him and told him that I loved him and that he couldn’t run from GOD!

Lastly, here comes Christopher.  He was so confident in his "misguided faith" and mixing it with other "religions!"  We talked for about 15 minutes before the bus came.  I told him some HARD TRUTHS about his false beliefs.  He was not offended but grateful.  He admitted that his mom and grandma told him similar things that I shared but he went astray, trying to find "his own faith and understanding." LORD GOD may the prayers of his mom and grandma come to pass. May YOU Flood him with YOUR TRUTH and Your Light! In Jesus' name. Amen!