I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Friday, June 29, 2018

Follow Up & Salvation PRAISE

This morning I met a 29 yr old young man sitting outside of McDonald's on his break. Sadly he was hardhearted and not interested in hearing the gospel. He got up and walked away. As he walked off, I told him that I would be praying for him. I continued sitting there, drinking coffee sending out encouragement. Ten minutes later, Kelly drove up. Before Kelly arrived, while walking and praying, I said God, "I want a loud praise today!"

Kelly parked her truck and got out and to give me an update and I already knew she had the victory! We met last week during a prayer walk and she shared she was being discriminated against in the workplace. We prayed in her truck. Not only did God give her favor during her hearing with her supervisor, but she got two job offers afterwards! We were screaming and shouting "glory hallelujah" right there at the McDonald's, for all to hear approaching the drive-through. I wish you could've been there! God had me right where I was supposed to be. She stole "my words" and kept saying "Look at God!" 😊🙌

We can't even begin to wrap our brain around what HE wants to do through His children!

I continued walking, crossing the street and headed toward the bus stop is where I met Donna. This story is too long so I'm going to try and shorten it. I shared the gospel with Donna, and she was saying that she was a hypocrite and that God would not be able to forgive her for the things that she had done. I told her about the grace of God and the salvation offered through Christ our Lord, cleansing and forgiving us, from all unrighteousness… And as I began to share my sins and past with her and how God cleaned me and redeemed me, her eyes lit up. I shared some scriptures about our sins, and His forgiveness, His grace and HIs mercy. 
She repented, and as she was praying, she said, "Should I be on my knees?"
I said, "All you have to do is bow your heart and talk to Him! Donna confessed her sins and received the Lord today. And as we were talking, 3 to 4 buses drove by, but none were for her. We talked for about 20 minutes about the goodness of God and the power of prayer. We also talked about getting into a good Bible believing church and fellowship. Before I left, she thanked me, saying that she had needed "someone" to talk to. Today Donna and Denise had a divine appointment! To God be the glory! 
Let's keep Donna in our prayers asking the Holy Spirit to show her where to worship, getting connected and that the enemy won't continually remind her of who she used to be. Lord Jesus guard her thoughts and walk her through Your TRUTHS! We pray on this day, amen!