I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Monday, June 25, 2018

PEN PAL PRAISE and More...


Yesterday's YUMMY GRACE!  What a PRAISE!!! Nothing but Psalm 139:16!
What a day of God’s AMAZING GLORY!  I met my pen pal for the first time yesterday and went to church with her.  She picked me up at 9-sharp!  I was so happy to meet her.  I know I talked the entire time and she was so graceful allowing me!  Lol
She went to work after church and I got to ride along!  It was such sweet fellowship and it truly felt like old friends catching up!  SO AMAZING to me that when you meet "other BELIEVERS" in the Lord, Jesus Christ, you feel like instant family!  Well, at least I do!
Yummy WORD from the Sunday School lesson given by Tom and the Sermon from Pastor Mike!  Later as we drove along the highways and freeway, I was hoping to share the Gospel with someone!
How faithful is HE?!  I wanted to stop for a cup of coffee, but God wanted me to talk to Billy!  I saw that look in his eye like we did on The Way of The Master DVD!  He was close but not yet ready.  BUT God’s Word went forth!  I pray God that he will seek the truth for himself.  In Jesus' name, amen!  
Later we went back to church for prayer and more YUMMY Truths from the Book of Revelation!  THANK YOU JESUS for wanting and promising to RETURN for us!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
As tired as I was last night, I couldn’t wait for today!  So excited to see who the LORD would bring in my path!  I prayed and hit the pavement.  I stopped at the Laundromat to sit and pray some more and as I was leaving, I met Trish, an employee.  She was hurt by the church and was interested in what I had to say, but did want prayer about future employment opportunities.  GOD don’t leave her out in the world, going it “alone!”  May Your Holy Spirit woo her and convict her heart.  REVEAL Your Sovereign will for her life!  In Jesus’ name! Amen.  

Next was Ebony.  I single mom with 3 kids.  Their dad was absent.  I shared the gospel with her and gave her a track!  She said she didn’t have time for church because of the children.  I told her that if she received HIM, and began cultivating a relationship with HIM, He would guide her and instruct her.  She’d no longer have to do life on her “own” and that HE would be a FATHER to her kids.  Father GOD I pray she will seek You and find You with her whole heart!  In Jesus' name, amen!

Next, I spoke with Mark.  He used to read the Word when he was in jail, but doesn’t anymore.  He HEARD the Gospel today and I pray LORD GOD that You will convict his heart before it’s too late!  God I pray that YOU will use the truths shared to awaken him to seek You again!  In Jesus’ name. Amen!  

Next, I met Cameron.  A bright, energetic young man in the faith.  His dad’s a pastor but Cameron admitted that although he attends church regularly, he’s a “horrible witness!”  
It was fun sharing and talking TRUTH with him. He was so attentive and grateful.  I loved his spirit and is wanting to do life differently.  I felt he needed encouragement and was meant to cross paths with me.  He was excited as I reminded him that David conquered the Giant with a rock and CONFIDENCE IN HIS GOD!  Cameron said he was scared to just walk up to people…I told him something from the book of ACTS and he lit up like a Christmas tree!  I told him I’m not BRAVE, GOD MAKES ME BRAVE! I pray that the LORD will make him brave and give his feet faith!  In Jesus’ name.  Amen!   
Praise! Father as I was walking, I saw Leroy again.  He said that after our encounter the other day, a woman pulled over and gave him $100 bill.  He wondered if she and I knew one another.  I said, "No it was God showing HIS LOVE toward you."  I told him that I was hoping for another chance to see him and gave him a gospel track about GOD being his Father.  He hugged me! I also saw Marylee smiling and working and I blew her a kiss.  She has such a presence of the Lord shining from the inside out!  I also saw Lawrence, we smiled and spoke.