I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Saturday, June 23, 2018

McDonald's PRAISE

My dad asked me last night if I was going to take a break or walk again tomorrow?  :-)

ANOTHER great day of prayer walking and evangelizing! Right when I hit the PNC, I saw a #penny!  I thank GOD and prayed and looked up and there was my first encounter.  Only GOD knows what He is doing and NOTHING is by chance.  These conversations were deep and purposeful.

I met two different men named Marcus. JUST LOOK AT GOD! One 32 at the beginning of my walk and the other 36 as I was making a U-turn and getting ready to head back.  Neither made a decision today and both knew about God. They weren't ready to give up "their lifestyles." LORD GOD OF ALL CREATION, may the HOLY SPIRIT #convict their hearts like HE did for me!  In Jesus name, they were nothing but God appointed encounters!

Then after breakfast, I asked God if HE could send someone to encourage me before the end of the day. It was like God said, "Why wait till then?"

After that prayer, I walked over to McDonald's for a cup of coffee. I saw this woman sitting alone, and asked if I could sit with her. She politely declined.  As I began to sit at the table in  front of her, I looked to my left and there was a man wearing a T-shirt that said "Go and make disciples!"  He was also wearing a baseball cap with the Jesus fish on it! I invited myself to sit with him! We took turns sharing PRAISING GOD and encouraging one another. He was an elderly gentleman and was sharing some of his past and how the LORD Completely Transformed his life.  He went to jail for many years and his wife of 43 years prayed for his soul for 29 years.  Everyone was telling her to leave him and she did not.  She died 7 years ago and he was still harboring some regrets about how he treated her.  I told him that his tears will not be in vain because their is a CELEBRATION on the way and WHAT A BLESSED REUNION IN STORE FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD!  He said, "You just gave me Holy Ghost goose bumps!"  Lol

He said that whenever he gets down, God keeps saying, "I know. Just do the work that I've assigned to you!"  Ya'll don't know that, BUT MY GOD tells me the exact #same thing!  LOOK AT GOD putting two saints together who LOVE HIM!!! He said that ever since he was released from prison, God called him to preach about Hell.  We prayed in the name of Jesus in the McDonald's parking lot before we departed one another. He has a 5-day revival coming up in a few weeks.  Let's pray for a Holy Spirit Explosion.  Since I've been here, the news keeps reporting on all the violence with gangs, drugs and shootings. LORD JESUS POUR OUT YOUR SPIRIT in Akron, Ohio and the surrounding area!  We ask this because YOU ARE ABLE and Your desire is for repentance and salvation.  Amen!