I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Monday, January 8, 2018

Still in Ohio PRAISE

God used my daughter to encourage me on the 6th and my son today.  Also, I did a prayer walk in the apt., building where my dad lives and one of the neighbors asked if I wanted an omelet.  How sweet was that, considering she didn't know me and lives on a different floor.  She was on her way to the laundry room and I complimented the aroma coming from her apt.

As she was exiting the laundry room, I heard the Holy Spirit say, "Ask about her prayer needs."  So I told her that I like to pray and walk and if there was anything on her heart that I could pray about.  She gave me the names of her 4 children and asked if I could pray for their children also.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

I always get nervous, just before I ask people that...but when I obey....

PRAISE TO THE ONE WHO GIVES ME COURAGE!

After my walk, I went down to the lobby to fellowship with Chet and he had already left.  Joe was there and I patiently waited....and then....there it was....an opening to talk about spiritual things.  We talked about his growing up, my life...OUR God!  He PRAISED GOD!  I PRAISED GOD!

I wish you could have seen his face when he said, "I have to stay close to my Savior! He's been to Haiti three times in the name of Jesus!

WOW GOD....we Praise You for all that You've done and all that You're going to do!

Great is Thy faithfulness!