I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Friday, January 5, 2018

Obedience PRAISE

This was during the summer:

I wasn't going to go, but then she wanted to.  So because of our friendship, I was going to support her, but then she had a conflict in her schedule and couldn't go.

After church, which by the way was a beautiful sunny day...I was headed home when the Holy Spirit directed me to pull over and get the address.  Out of obedience, I listened and headed in that direction.  I was early and had a yummy meal in my car while basking in the sun/Son.  Just simply delightful.

After leaving the memorial service, I was blessed by a beautiful devotional that was laid out in the foyer for anyone who wanted one.  Of course I wanted one.  Lol"  And I must say that the journey through that book was absolutely delicious!  THANK YOU GOD!  I so PRAISE You!

The biggest PRAISE came later, while listening to WAVA, 105.1 fm - Christian Radio.  The Bible League International Ministry was sharing testimony after testimony about how sacred and scarce bibles are in other countries.  Two stories pierced my heart:  One was a village in India where there was only one church and one bible.  The believers stood in line to read it.  The other: A pastor was pleading, "Please don't send us food.  Send us BIBLES!"  WOW!

God had just blessed me with $1,000 that I did not need and today, as I post this, I don't remember where it came from, but then again, it's #all His anyway.  While listening, I was compelled to call in and make a love offering.  Unknown to me, I'd left my visa at home.  So when I got home, of course I was distracted and had completely forgotten.

When God has something for you to do, He will surely remind you.  And when He did, I thought to myself, the offices would be closed.  It was 6pm or a little after, according to my clock.  BUT, to my surprise, the phone lines were still open.  And further, the woman on the other end said that the money donated on this particular would double.  So as a result of my obedience to the LORD and His continuing to bless me, a total of (400) bibles were purchased for God's Kingdom.  #AbsolutelyAmazing!

And as the PRAISES continue, one of their employees called me later in the week to thank me.  However, I was not available and she left a voicemail.  She had the sweetest voice on the other end along with a very grateful heart.  After playing telephone tag, we spoke and yes, she loves the Lord too!  Her heart is was so tender and before hanging up, I asked if she had any prayer request.

We've spoken several brief times since, but today, because of God's grace we were able to speak in detail.  It was a tender-hearted conversation about our loved ones and GOD's Amazing Grace, His Patience, His Plans and His Promises.  We Praised HIM for the Cross and we shared more heartfelt Prayer Request.  And I'd like to say that it was because I was being obedient, but like I told my sister in the Lord, Debbie...it's Psalm 139:16.  He planned our meeting so long ago, as His Word says every single day was already laid out for me before any one of them came to be.

I PRAISE YOU LORD!  Please hear our petitions...please answer our PRAYERS according to Thy Will and Thy Timing.  We ask that YOU would grant us the patience to wait and to increase our faith as we wait.  In Jesus' name. Amen!

Our hearts cry Holy, Holy...the earth cries Holy...as it is in Heaven!  Father so let it be!