I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Daddy - Daughter PRAISE

I'm in Akron, Ohio and it's so, so, so, so COLD outside!  It think it's 10 degrees here...

PAUSE and Pray:  Father, not everyone has food, heat, shelter and clothing...my prayer is that in these frigid temperatures, YOU would make a way where there appears to be no way!  You have no favorites.  YOU have also blessed us to bless others.  May Your children see the needs and meet them according to their ability.  In Jesus' name, this is my prayer.  Amen!

Continuing with post: I'm currently enjoying the Blue Bloods marathon and writing in my journal while my dear sweet daddy is in the kitchen making us dinner.  He said the menu will consist of pork chops, mashed potatoes, collard greens and corn bread.  Not only does he spoil me rotten, his back is always in pain and yet he insist on cooking.  I would be so content with cold cereal, tuna or soup...but he absolutely loves his (DSD).  His affectionate name for me...dear sweet daughter.

Last week he fixed the best pot roast I've ever eaten.  SO yummy!  I had two servings and leftovers the following day.  Days later, he prepared a chicken and rice casserole.  ONCE again, #yummy!

All of this is ONLY possible because GOD reunited me with my birth father on July 3, 2003.  The last time he saw me was in 1966, when I was 2 years old.  I cannot say that I was praying because I was not a believer, but I was hoping to one day meet him.

TO GOD be the #glory and WOW........what an #Awesome PRAISE!