I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Monday, September 17, 2018

Recent PRAISES

Hello and thank you....

Thank You to anyone following this journey or this particular Blog.

GOD Almighty is good and I've tasted and seen this for myself!

Thank YOU Lord for:

His vulnerability, humility and baptism this past weekend.
My travel mercies back to Akron...
My son's new job...
My grangirls love school...
My friend's sister is in Your Presence...
Lisa is recovering...
Frank is recovering...
Prayers work...
Answers are pending...
There are blessings in the waiting room...
The chapel at the hospital…
Anna is bathed in prayer...
Mary's beloved mommy made it home...
My five senses...
Hillsong : Jesus I Need You...
Good News Version...
The Book of Colossians...
BSF back in session...
Being able to encourage others
Being encouraged by others
Leisa's close by...
Chocolate...
McDonald's coffee...
A few more days of summer...
Yesterday's dinner with dad...
Yesterday's beautiful sunset...wow...
T's text this morning..."I love you!"
Mommy's text with lots of hearts...
Pochie's text...
Kim is trusting in the Lord!...
Leah's text to me...
Diane's text to me...
Valerie's text to me...
Victoria's text to me...
Talking with Mother William's...
It's almost fall...I love fall...
Karina will be here soon...
Tessah's text to me...she misses me...xoxoxoxo
Melanie's text...lol....
Talking with Missy...
Michelle is a prayer warrior...
Lisa and Jackie...
Pam and Donna...
Sharon's my facilitator…
Jackie #1 and #2...
Aimee's prayers...
Katie, Ruth and Rebecca miss me...
Jane asked me to pray for her...
Maria, my new neighbor...
Regenna and Karen...
Cathy, Anna, Susie and Judith...
The lecture by Tonya...
Claudette's friendship...
Angela from East Cedar St...
Church and lunch w/Tinkerbell...
Juanita B. card to me...
Rebecca's card to me...
Darlene is still writing to me...
Henry is still writing to me...
Being there for Lauren...
Sandy S...and Sandy M...
Dawn and Fran...
Future fellowship with Andee…
When technology is used for good...
Choices and free will...
God ALONE is good...
HE Alone is Faithful...