I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Friday, February 9, 2018

UNBELIEVABLE PRAISE

GOD You gave me something that I will never, ever forget!  I STILL PRAISE YOU!

My mom says that when my grandmother was sick with cancer, she went into the hospital and never recovered.  Initially, I did not want to visit her.  But something in me felt compelled to go to her bedside.

I was so lost and so broken...so wrapped up in my pain, my life and my selfish desires...

Not being a believer and not knowing Your Son...

Anyway...my grandmother was in her last days and I simple could not wrap my brain around it.  Looking back, that is the only time in my life that I would love to revisit.

She was so tiny, lying in the bed of Howard Hospital, never to return home and never to be the love of my life here on earth.

She told me to forgive my mom and to make peace.  I know that my grandmother wanted me to love my mom and forgive the past.  Grandma knew the strain and the distance that was present and she wanted to go heaven knowing that important relationships would be resorted.

I put that part of my grandma's visit in my first book and my mom read it and was stunned.  She conveyed to me that grandma was unable to speak and never regained conscious after being admitted.

GOD YOU GAVE ME A FINAL CONVERSATION WITH MY GRANDMOTHER!

I did not dream it or imagine it.  I experienced it and no one can take that away from me.

YOU are the giver of ALL things GOOD and You gave me at that time, the most important thing needed to move forward in my life!  You knew that the death of my grandma would paralyze me and YOU knew I needed to reconnect with my mom.

I PRAISE YOU!