I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Monday, January 22, 2018

Several PRAISES

How good is GOD???

Here are some awesome PRAISES from the One I call Lord!

My sister in Christ, Missy and I have been praying about something very special to her heart, and she just texted me to say that GOD answered our prayers.  Yesterday was not a good day as we shared heartfelt emotions and today...JUST LOOK AT GOD...ON TIME!  Lord we PRAISE You!

Next Praise: My sister in Christ, Rebecca told me this incredible story about a bible she'd been reading at Barnes and Noble.  I felt the Lord saying that He wanted her to have it.  I went to surprise her by going there to purchase it.  After I looked and looked...without success, I had to give up and call her, asking to describe it in great detail.  It was not there.  She was discouraged and came to look for herself later in the day.  It was gone.  Fast-forward, about two weeks later, her beloved husband gifted it to her for Christmas!  TEARS and Praises!  Yes, Lord, we PRAISE You!

Next Praise: I still cannot believe that I worked in Law Enforcement for 25 years and PRAISE the Lord, I was able to retire.  I asked and I prayed to God about a year before my departure date if my next career could be fun!?  It so was, as I got to be a substitute teacher for Calvert County, Maryland.  Loving on the 1st and 2nd graders and recess...YAY! 
After doing that for a year or so, I heard the call of God specifically.  I love how intimate we are being as though I "KNOW" His voice.  He gave me three ministries and I absolutely love each one of them.  NONE of these come with pay, but the REWARDS that I reap from obeying the Lord are priceless.  I am not a sub anymore and that season was more than delightful, but in my current season of life, I am wholeheartedly fulfilling my calling.  Yep, I'm PRAISING GOD because HE is indeed Good!

Next Praise: I told my kids that I have nothing to give them as far as financial or material possessions.  The bible says that we reap what we sow, so I am sowing seeds of faith and PRAYER!  I see GOD at work in the lives of my children.  Some days, I don't see anything...some weeks, I don't see anything and even months later...still, I do not see anything...BUT THE GOD I SERVE says to walk by FAITH and not by my eyeballs.  Lol

My son has been leaning into and listening to GOD and wow...I'm seeing the fruit of my prayers!  YES, I'm gonna PRAISE GOD!

Next Praise: My great niece was rushed to the ER for a very high fever.  She was treated and released!  THANK YOU GOD!  We prayed and You answered us!

Next Praise: My mom had eye surgery and is recovering well.  LORD I PRAISE YOU!

Next Praise: I spent 20 days with my dad and had such intimacy with my Lord and my GOD!  PRAISES!