I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

NOT MY PRAISE BUT...

God has commanded us to rejoice with those who rejoice...so I'm PRAISING HIM for His Mighty Hand and His Relentless Pursuit to Seek and Save that which is lost!

I feel compelled to share two #amazing praises that were revealed to me through a book I'm currently reading... ALL IN by Mark Batterson.

Michael and Maria Durso are the founders of Christ Tabernacle in Queens, New York.  Their spiritual journey started with a dramatic conversion experience.  In their twenties, Michael and Maria were as far from God as you can get.  In fact, they mocked anything remotely religious.  They were living together; living from drug fix to drug fix.  Then one day Maria mysteriously came under the conviction of the Holy Spirit.  She wasn't in church.  She wasn't reading a Bible.  She was in their hotel room on vacation when the conviction came out of nowhere.  What she didn't know until she returned home was that a group of her friends had gotten saved while she was away.  At that very moment, thousands of miles away, they were forming a PRAYER CIRCLE and INTERCEDING for Maria.

When they returned to NY, Michael and Maria stopped sleeping together and started going to church together.  After making the decision to follow Christ, Michael knew he needed to divorce himself from his past.  He gathered all of his drug paraphernalia, along with magazines and videos that were vestiges of his old self.  One by one, he dropped them down the incinerator chute of the NYC apt., building!

WOW GOD, what a PRAISE...this was ALL YOU!  YOU are #RELENTLESS and this #testimony proves it!

NEXT PRAISE: Bob Goff's work in Uganda involves fighting for those who can't fight for themselves.  He rescued a little boy name Charlie.  He was supposed to be one of the boys in which the witch doctors would kill as a ritual sacrifice.  Bob not only intervened, but prosecuted and got the very first conviction against a witch doctor in the history of the country.  He is also became friends with Charlie.  He flew him to the U.S., where he could get the surgical intervention he needed and secured a scholarship so Charlie can get a college education when that day arrives.  What's even more incredible is this:  After getting the conviction against the witch doctor, Bob visited him in prison.  That witch doctor gave his life to Jesus Christ and is now preaching the gospel to other prisoners.  That's what can happen when we pick a fight with the Enemy! It's not about winning a battle.  It's about winning the over!

WOW and YAY!  GOD that's a MIGHTY PRAISE! You are #RELENTLESS and this #testimony proves it!