I've known Christ for almost 12 years. Since receiving Salvation, my life has been one incredible blessing after another (John 1:16). I journal regularly and still, my thoughts and pen can not keep up with Him. Blogging is so natural for me. It also affords me the chance to click on this blog when I need to remember HIS faithfulness. I want those who doubt to know that God is good and His goodness is for all. I'm not His favorite, though I like to tease my friends and family by saying that I am. I oftentimes sign my letters and cards, ("Neicy! The one whom Jesus loves.) I may not be His favorite, but I am His Princess Bride and have been documenting my journey on that (blog) as well. I hope you delight in something I've shared and see that HE rewards those who seek Him with their whole hearts. (Read Hebrews 11:6).

Thursday, January 25, 2018

GOD is for me PRAISE

Last year someone very close to me was experiencing attacks from the enemy and it was such a burden for me.  God says that we are to bear one another's burden and satan knew how this was affecting me.  I was weary and the Spirit of the Lord told me to go church and pray. 

At first I was home and restless.  The Lord knows that my home is my God space and HE did not want this "thing" to consume me and hover around my home.

I said, "If I lay prostrate over the alter, someone is going to walk in and ask if I'm okay."  The Spirit told me to look ahead...and when I did, I was instructed to get on the alter, move the choir chairs and sit by the organ.  When I heard this, I told myself I'd better get a box of Kleenex.  Lol

Upon doing what I was told, I sat on the floor nestled under the cross, in the sanctuary of our church and not one single person walked in.  The LORD my GOD ministered to my soul.  HE told me to read the book of Philippians.  I used my bible app as I read and wept, God reminded me that the Apostle Paul was in jail when he wrote that.

God then wiped my tears and lifted me up off the floor.  He tenderly told me to go back home.

HE FILLED MY CUP and it was well with my soul.

YES, I PRAISED HIM and I PRAISED HIM!  I didn't even pray and He answered me!  The Holy Spirit indeed intercedes when we groan on the inside, not knowing what to pray.  Romans 8:26!